THE BEST DIVE CENTER TOKYO
Our company was started back in 2001 by Nobuhiko Usami (PADI-806229). He first opened for business in Tokyo after becoming a certified course director at PADI's US headquarters in California. After our long history of providing overseas customers with diving experiences, East dive is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center based in Tokyo, and Ocean operating branch base, we have been doing business for here for almost over twenty years now.
Wanted recruitment Diving staff
- PADI instructor OWSI more than that, (Only PADI Instructors can apply.）
- If you are a PADI Dive master, please contact us. we can consult about your update.
- Full-time only during season
- For part-time positions, only weekend and holiday work as possible. The schedule is arranged in shifts.
- PADI Instructors must have teaching status.
- If you already have experience, You'll be in charge of the class in soon.
- If you do not have experience yet, we will support you with an internship teaching class.
- You can also take out liability insurance from the scuba union in japan.
- It doesn't matter if you can't speak Japanese.
- 90% of the classes we teach are English classes.
- The place of work will be the Izu Peninsula.
- Arrival and departure will be at Atami Station.
- Staff includes lunch and drinks. Staff uniforms will also be provided free.
- You have several weeks of training depends your experienced. (teaching, underwater guide, etc)
- We are looking for both men and women.
- Any nationality is welcome.
- Limited to residents in Japan. We do not assist with visa issuance.
- Those who do not have a Japan visa cannot apply.
- If you have Japanese nationality, there is very welcome.
- If you are interested, please send a self-introduction, CV, and a your photo to the address below.
- We will get back to you as soon as possible.