TO IZU PENINSULA
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Scuba diving staff
- PADI instructor, Assistant instructor, Dive master
- For part-time positions, only weekend and holiday work as possible. The schedule is arranged in shifts.
- PADI Instructors must have teaching status.
- If you already have experience, we will test it for you.
- If you do not have experience yet, we will support you with an internship.
- You can also take out liability insurance from the scuba union in japan.
- It doesn't matter if you can't speak Japanese.
- The place of work will be the Izu Peninsula.
- You can participate in one-day diving for free as a trial. All you need is:
- Arrival and departure will be at Atami Station.
- Staff includes lunch and drinks.
About the intern staff
- We can offer support to people who have a passion for the sea and are aiming to become an instructor in the future.
- Intern staff are unpaid at any level.
- PADI course fee and rental are free.
- Working holiday visa holders are also welcome.
- We are recruiting only for 6 months from May to November.
- We do not have accommodation facilities. Please see for yourself
- A minimum of two years is required for those aiming to become an instructor from a non-professional level.
- A minimum of 6 months is required for those aiming to become instructors from dive masters.