THE BEST DIVE CENTER TOKYO
Our company was started back in 2001 by Nobuhiko Usami (PADI-806229). He first opened for business in Tokyo after becoming a certified course director at PADI's US headquarters in California. After our long history of providing overseas customers with diving experiences, East dive is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center based in Tokyo, and Ocean operating branch base, we have been doing business for here for almost over twenty years now.
OFFICE FACILITIES OVERVIEW
East Dive Tokyo Office and store will be explanation all PADI Course and Dive trip for Izu peninsula, and consultation for professional candidate who want to know how to be learning Instructor development, we also sales diving equipment many dealers of manufacturer Customer it's found some of these wants. take free CAFE enjoy talk with staff,
TOKYO OFFICE MAP
- Head to 新中野駅/Shinnakano on the Marunouchi Line Subway, or 中野駅/Nakano on the JR Line.
- From 新中野駅/Shinnakano take the No. 3 or No. 4 Exit. At 鍋屋横町/Nabeyayokocho-Crossing turn left turn and walk 3 minutes.
- From 中野駅/Nakano, take the South Exit and follow the road. At "Zero Hole" turn right and follow the road for 10 minutes.
OCEAN BASE OVERVIEW
East Dive Ocean base at Odawara Kanagawa prefecture, from Atami station around 30-minute way, Ocean base has lot scuba equipment rental and wetsuit and dry suit available. we have everyday plan to dives from Ocean base at go to Izu peninsula, before picking up to every morning at Atami station,
OCEAN BASE MAP
- Head to Odawara Kanagawa prefecture,
- Diving on the day we meet at Atami station.