EastDive explores the best sites of Izu Peninsula!
Welcome to Diving in Izu
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to dive in Japan? Are there strange fish? How's the ocean bottom? EastDive organizes diving tours to Izu Peninsula - the most popular dive spots close to Tokyo. Izu is in the Indo-Pacific zone, which has tropical and indigenous species of fish as well as hard and soft corals.
- These are two day tours including an overnight stay on the Izu Peninsula. The tour consists of visits to 2 dive sites and 4 dives included.
- Tours are available on weekdays and weekends throughout the year.
- All EastDive guides are PADI Instructors.
- Our English speaking instructors have lived in Japan and dived in Izu for many years.
- Shore and boat dives are available.
- Beginner and advanced divers welcome.
Two Day Trips
Dive Site information:
Two day trips are possible for the following dive sites
Nakagi and Mikomoto in South Izu
Kumomi and Tago in West Izu
＊ We can arrange a visit to a different dive site on the second day of the trip. You can request either a site on the east, west or south of the Izu Peninsula.
Over night Certified Divers
Pricing| ALL JPY
Add-on and Optionals | ALL JPY
Free of charge and Optionals
Optional rentals｜Per day
(Tax is not included)
To make a booking, please fill out the reservation form. You can also stop by EastDive. If possible, please come to EastDive shop to sign up for a tour, get a feel for the program, ask questions, etc.
- Rental equipment sizes are limited. If you are over 190 cm tall, heavier than 90 kilos or have feet larger than 30 cm, please contact us.
- Prescription masks are not available for rental. Please contact us to purchase a prescription mask.
- Participants under the age of 18 need a signature of a parent or guardian.
- Please complete the payment within 3 days of making a reservation.
- You can pay by credit card online, bank transfer or pay by cash. (Please visit the dive shop prior to the trip if you wish to pay by cash. Payments can not be made on the day of the dive. )